Chessington 2C2 Corner Chesterfield Sofa in Harris Tweed Grey & Tan Leather
2 Corner 2 measurements: 265cm by 265cm, 82cm H
Please call 10-4 Mon-Sat for lead times. 01422 761000
Upholstered in Harris Tweed Grey, the Chessington is a chesterfield-style sofa with beautiful, curved arms, a deep buttoned back and impeccable stud detailing. Accented with exquisite leather detailing, the Chessington range fuses heritage luxury with countryside chic.
Sitting slightly taller than a classic Chesterfield sofa, it features elegant tapered legs, with generous deep seats for curl-up comfort.
Harris Tweed has long been the choice of the discerning from the gentry of the 18th century to today’s catwalks and couturiers. As it’s made from 100% pure wool, the sofas are hardwearing; warm in winter and cool in summer, it resists water, cleans easily and is incredibly soft to touch.
Perfect to nestle into on cold nights with the wood burner lit and a glass of your favourite red, the Chessington works wonderfully well in both contemporary and period interiors. With the slight extra height, it’s perfectly paired with our other ranges, providing a subtle fusion of styles and effortless elegance.
Other finishes available
The range is also available in stunning Harris Tweed Gamekeeper Thorn.
Other finishes available
This range is also available in our luxury full-grain aniline leather finish. Made from the finest buffalo hide, the full-grain aniline leather option is hand finished with a subtle elegant lacquer sheen.
For those looking for a contemporary twist, we also offer this gorgeous range in sumptuous velvet, with a stunning array of colours available.
Made for you:
- Upholstered with certified Harris Tweed. Separate pigments of wool are carefully blended into special 'recipes' before being spun. The wool is handwoven by islanders of the Outer Hebrides, with skills passed down from generation to generation.
- Sumptuous velvet finishes in a range of colours to suit your décor, ring for a virtual tour to see the full selection.
- Contact us for advice on accessories to complement your sofa and interiors.
Built to last:
- British made, this sofa is constructed from a wooden birch frame and serpentine steel springs - providing durability and comfort that is second to none.
- All our solid wood feet on our sofas are detachable, making delivering your sofa to its new home that bit easier.
Seat depth: 82cm
Seat height: 50cm
Internal width: 195x195cm
Arm height: 40cm
Bespoke made to order option 6-8 Weeks ETA
Fast Track options subject to a availability 4-6 Weeks ETA