Durham Corner Sofa 2C2 Velvet Blue (260 x 260 x 76cm)
Upholstered in hotel-quality velvet in the stunning shade of marine blue - a beautifully rich blue, the Durham corner sofa is practical, stylish and supportive, and always looks fantastic.
Echoing the iconic Chesterfield style, our Durham sofa range features the beautiful-rolled lines of a Chesterfield with curved arms and a deep buttoned back, along with the distinctive diamond tufting pattern.
It’s upholstered in a robust commercial grade velvet which is wonderfully hardwearing, and constructed with a sprung back and seat, providing supportive comfort. This effortlessly elegant sofa range is cleverly proportioned and constructed to maximise comfort and style whilst able to fit through the tightest of period properties and challenging access requirements.
The Durham sofa is ideal for open plan lounge-diners, kitchens and loft apartments with the rolled back style providing a touch of glamour without interrupting the flow of a room.
We think it looks spectacular in both modern and period properties. And when you have to dash off to walk the dog, it doesn’t even need as much as a backwards glance to check it’s looking great.
Choose from multiple colour and sizing options to suit the needs of your home.
Made for you:
- Beautiful durable velvet finishes in a range of colours to suit your décor
- Hand nailed antique stained studs show the care that goes into making these pieces.
- Hand-turned solid wood feet.
- Contact us for advice on accessories to complement your sofa and interiors.
Made to last:
- Upholstered using commercial quality velvet, this sofa is durable and wonderfully practical.
- British made, this sofa is constructed from a wooden frame and a solid serpentine spring metal base to distribute weight evenly across the sofa for maximum durability.
- A brilliant choice for period properties. The Durham sofa fits through the tightest of doorways, with feet that detach
- Constructed with a resilient foam interior and sprung seat and back for added support.