Elsworth Armchair Bottle Green Velvet (75 x 84 x 85cm)
Regular price £695.00
The Elsworth armchair is our modern-day take on a beautiful Victorian settee. It features a scalloped shape and it’s constructed with a sprung back and seat.
The refined design always looks its best, requiring no plumping or tidying, and the paired back style belies its wonderfully supportive and comfortable seating position. Impeccably constructed with a solid hardwood frame (with 15-year guarantee). The sprung base provides added support, whilst the gentle recline makes it so comfortable.
The Elsworth collection packs a big style punch for its relatively petite size. It’s perfect for snugs, entrance hallways and period properties where space is at a premium.
Distinctive and refined, the Elsworth is already a classic in our eyes.
Made for you:
- Club chair and matching sofa available.
- Upholstered with the finest full-grain aniline leather, the leather is incredibly hard-wearing and features a subtle elegant lacquer finish.
- Impeccable antique stud detailing
- Hand turned solid wood feet.
- Cushions are available in velvet leather to complement this range. Contact us for advice on accessories to complement your sofa and interiors.
Built to last:
- Fast track delivery available on this range.
- This sofa is constructed from a solid wooden frame with a sold steel sprung base - the ultimate in sofa suspension, providing durability and comfort that is second to none. The frame comes with a 15-year guarantee.
- Hand polished hardwood legs. All our solid wood feet on our sofas are detachable, making delivering your sofa to its new home that bit easier.