Banbury 2 Seater Sofa Leather Tan & Grey Harris Tweed (186 x 87 x 77cm)
Regular price £1,495.00
Heritage style fused with value and versatility.
The Banbury is available in exquisite Grey Harris Tweed and buttery full-grain aniline leather for countryside vibes.
Our Banbury 2 seater sofa features a low and beautiful button back reminiscent of a Chesterfield. If you are looking for show-stopping sofa style but not at the expense of space, you’ll appreciate its clever proportions; generously deep but not absolutely huge, with gently curving arms and crisp piping for added interest.
The Banbury is a winner for period properties and open plan contemporary spaces alike, due to its stunning looks, versatility, and incredible value for money. Harris Tweed and full-grain buttery, aniline leather bar stools complement the range, making it a fantastic option for those with open plan kitchen-diners wanting to create a seamless flow.
Made for you:
- Iconic Grey Harris Tweed made from 100% pure wool, the sofas are hardwearing; warm in winter and cool in summer, it resists water, cleans easily, and is incredibly soft to touch. Separate pigments of wool are carefully blended into special 'recipes' before being spun. The wool is handwoven by islanders of the Outer Hebrides, with skills passed down from generation to generation.
- Upholstered with the finest full-grain aniline leather, the leather is incredibly hard-wearing and features a subtle elegant lacquer finish.
- Impeccable stud detailing available with some finishes.
- Cushions are available in Harris Tweed and aniline leather to complement this range.
Built to last:
- This sofa is constructed from a solid wooden frame and individual coils of solid steel springs - the ultimate in sofa suspension, providing durability and comfort that is second to none. The frame comes with a 15-year guarantee.
- All our solid wood feet on our sofas are detachable, making delivering your sofa to its new home that bit easier.