Beaton Tetrad Chesterfield Chair in Hand Antiqued Buffalo Leather
The Tetrad Beaton chair is shapely and elegant. This curvaceous, beautifully cushioned chair enables you to sit back and relax; it’s generous proportions make it an ideal reading nook or fireside seat.
The Beaton chair is slightly shorter in depth, making it ideal for those of us who are a little more petite or wanting a generous chair without the huge footprint.
This classic armchair can be designed with a plain or deep buttoned back. The shapely design makes it suitable for period properties or country homes. The leather is impeccably finished by hand, enhancing the natural patina for a unique look you won’t find elsewhere.
Tetrad furniture is handcrafted using the finest materials and traditional techniques. They are the heirloom pieces of tomorrow.
Made for you:
- Beautiful decorative hand-turned solid wood feet.
- Impeccably finished scroll arms
- Contact us for advice on accessories to complement your sofa and interiors.
Built to last:
- This chair is constructed from a hardwood frame with a serpentine sprung base and webbed back providing the ultimate in comfort and low maintenance style.
- Beautiful hand rubbed buffalo leather finish which is hardwearing and elegant.
- Beautifully crafted by UK craftsman.
- Hardwood legs. All our feet on our sofas are detachable, making delivering your sofa to its new home that bit easier.
If this Item is out of stock, the ETA is 8-10 weeks