Chessington 2 Seater Sofa Bespoke (200 x 95 x 85cm)
Regular price £1,995.00
With a nod to the countryside, the Chessington range fuses heritage luxury with countryside chic. The Chessington is characterised by beautiful, curved arms, a deep buttoned back and impeccable stud detailing. Sitting slightly taller than a classic Chesterfield sofa, it features elegant tapered legs, with generous deep seats for curl up comfort.
Harris Tweed has long been the choice of the discerning from the gentry of the 18th century to today’s catwalks and couturiers. The Chessington range comes in two Harris Tweed finishes, Grey or Gamekeeper Thorn Tweed. Both feature exquisite leather detailing. As it’s made from 100% pure wool, the sofas are hardwearing; warm in winter and cool in summer, it resists water, cleans easily and is incredibly soft to touch.
Perfect to nestle into on cold nights with the wood burner lit and a glass of your favourite red, the Chessington works wonderfully well in both contemporary and period interiors. With the slight extra height, it’s perfectly paired with our other ranges, providing a subtle fusion of styles and effortless elegance.
Other finishes available
This range is also available in our luxury full-grain aniline leather finish. Made from the finest buffalo hide, the full-grain aniline leather option is hand finished with a subtle elegant lacquer sheen.
For those looking for a contemporary twist, we also offer this gorgeous range in sumptuous velvet, with a stunning array of colours available.
Made for you:
- Upholstered with certified Harris Tweed. Separate pigments of wool are carefully blended into special 'recipes' before being spun. The wool is handwoven by islanders of the Outer Hebrides, with skills passed down from generation to generation.
- Sumptuous velvet finishes in a range of colours to suit your décor, ring for a virtual tour to see the full selection.
- Contact us for advice on accessories to complement your sofa and interiors.
Built to last:
- British made, this sofa is constructed from a solid wooden frame and individual coils of solid steel springs - the ultimate in sofa suspension, providing durability and comfort that is second to none. The frame comes with a 15-year guarantee.
- All our solid wood feet on our sofas are detachable, making delivering your sofa to its new home that bit easier.