Howard Chaise LHF Sublime Olive (96 x 234 x 97cm)
Regular price £1,345.00
The Howard sofa takes its name from ‘Howard and Sons’, famed furniture makers of the 1800s. It features a timeless country house design, with a gently curving sprung back, distinctive low curved arms and a deep seat proving the perfect spot to lounge on a lazy Sunday afternoon.
Aside from being wonderfully comfortable, the design offers maximum seating for minimum floor space with arms that roll in not out, making it all the more efficient, ideally suited for period properties and places where space is at a premium.
Our Howard Sofa is made in Lancashire by a team of highly skilled furniture makers. The range is upholstered in sublime commercial grade velvet (the stuff made for hotels) which is extremely hard wearing and is carefully constructed with a sprung back and seat, providing supportive comfort. Scatter cushions are included with the purchase of this sofa, making putting your feet up hard to resist!
We think it works wonderfully well in both contemporary and period interiors, providing an elegant focal point with its unmistakable shape.
Made for you:
- Sublime velvet finishes in a range of stunning shades to suit your décor.
- Colour options are also available, ring for a virtual tour to see the full selection.
- Includes beautiful piping detail showing the care and attention that goes into making these products.
- Contact us for advice on accessories to complement your sofa and interiors.
Made to last:
- Upholstered using commercial quality velvet, this sofa is durable and wonderfully practical.
- British made, this sofa is constructed from a wooden frame and a solid serpentine spring back and seat to distribute weight evenly across the sofa for comfort and support.
- Reversible fibre-filled backs for added comfort
- Fibre-filled scatters are included with purchases
- A brilliant choice for period properties, the Howard sofa fits through the tightest of doorways with detachable feet.