ZZ Oskar 3 Seater Sofa Velvet Dark Green Bottle (207 x 106 x 73cm) Last Chance
Regular price £1,495.00
Quite simply a showstopper of a sofa
The Oskar sofa needs little introduction. It’s a beautiful, timeless sofa that’s built to last a lifetime. It features classic, beautiful, rolled lines of a Chesterfield; sumptuous, curved arms and a deep hand-pulled buttoned back, along with the distinctive diamond tufting pattern.
The Oskar is meticulously made by a small family run business in Chesterfield. The experienced craftsmen using traditional methods and the finest materials. They carefully cut every frame, sew every stitch and hand pull every button so you can rest assured the sofa you choose will be with you and your family for many, many years to come.
This is our ultimate sofa. Exceptionally deep (it measures 106cm in depth, most sofas measure around 95cm), you’ll enjoy an unparalleled level of comfort and style in choosing this product.
Upholstered in stunning commercial-quality velvet finishes in a dazzling array of colours to suit your décor. The Oskar Velvet is durable, wonderfully practical and sure to become a talking point.
Made for you:
- This piece can be bespoke made to any size with the upholstered finish of your choice, ring for a virtual tour to see the full selection.
- Solid turned wooden feet
- Contact us for advice on accessories to complement your sofa and interiors.
Built to last:
- British made, this sofa is constructed from a solid wooden beech frame and individual coils of solid steel springs - the ultimate in sofa suspension, providing durability and comfort that is second to none.
- Dressed using commercial quality velvet, this sofa is hardwearing and practical as well as beautiful.
- The Oskar range is made using time-honoured techniques and hand-finished with pulled buttons.