Portland Tetrad Wing Chair in Saddler Walnut Leather
Wing Chair measurements: 88cm W, 91cm D, 81cm H
Bespoke to order, lead time 8-10 weeks
The Tetrad Portland chair is an elegant wing chair with beautiful design detail. Dressed in beautiful heritage velvet, stunning Harris Tweed or soft Italian aniline leather, the chair always looks effortlessly stylish with its soft, fluted back. Crisp piping completes the look. Perfect for Georgian and Victorian homes, the timeless design means it will never be lost in a corner.
Made exclusively by Tetrad, 5th generation furniture specialists, the chair luxurious, refined, and exceptionally comfortable. The high back wraps elegantly around the chair for support, and the pocket-sprung seat features a feather filled removable seat cushion for extra comfort.
Made for you:
- Meticulously made in Lancashire. Tetrad is synonymous with British quality and expert craftsmanship and this chair is a great example of their exceptional eye for detail.
- Beautiful design detailing with a luxurious deep buttoned webbed back for timeless elegance.
- Elegant hardwood legs. Hand carved ball and claw front leg and a tapered back leg. Legs are integral to the frame design and not removable.
- Matching footstool available.
- Contact us for advice on accessories to complement your sofa and interiors.
Built to last:
- Designed with a deep pocket sprung seat and feather filled seat cushion for the ultimate in comfort.
- 10 year frame guarantee
- Webbed back with decorative flute detail
- Fully seasoned solid hardwood frame - glued, screwed & dowelled.
- Frames are subject to specialist tough testing, well in excess of normal domestic use.