Arbroath Tetrad Midi 3 Seater Chesterfield in Loden Herringbone Harris Tweed
Arbroath Midi 3 Seater measurements: 210cm W, 95cm D, 90cm H
Bespoke to order, lead time 8-10 weeks
Includes two medium scatter cushions (50x50cm)
The Tetrad Arbroath sofa is a modern interpretation of a classic Victorian scroll arm sofa. It’s elegant and shapely, beautifully constructed with a curved back and classic deep-buttoned detailing.
The soft fixed seat allows for ultimate comfort whilst the sprung, fixed, button back provides unwavering support.
Available in stunning Harris Tweed and aniline leather, this beautiful statement sofa would sit equally well in a period property or country home.
Made exclusively for Tetrad - leading designers of premium British sofas for over 50 years. Synonymous with great British craftsmanship, this designer sofa brand specialises in exquisite seating for traditional and modern homes. Tetrad sofas and chairs are handcrafted using the finest materials, becoming the heirloom pieces of tomorrow. Made in Lancashire
Made for you:
- Beautiful decorative hand-turned solid wood feet.
- Impeccably finished with stud detailing down the arms
- Contact us for advice on accessories to complement your sofa and interiors.
Built to last:
- This sofa is constructed from a hardwood and plywood frame with a Serpentine sprung base and Superloop sprung back with foam overlay providing the ultimate in comfort and low maintenance style.
- Hardwood solid frame, beautifully crafted by UK craftsman.
- Hardwood legs. All our feet on our sofas are detachable, making delivering your sofa to its new home that bit easier.