Duffel Tetrad Chesterfield Chair in Hand Antiqued Buffalo Leather
The Duffel Chair marries the best of traditional design with sumptuous comfort and stunning design flair. The Duffel Chair’s shapely design with its high back and low arm takes influence from the Howard, English rolled arm design. Made for relaxing, it features beautiful quilted detailing on the seat back. The generous deep seat ensures the perfect spot for whiling the hours away reading your favourite book.
Upholstered in exquisite antiqued buffalo hand rubbed leather, the shapely design is stunning in period properties or country homes. The leather is finished by hand, enhancing the natural patina for a unique look you won’t find elsewhere.
Made exclusively by Tetrad - leading designers of premium British sofas for over 50 years. Synonymous with great British craftsmanship, this designer sofa brand specialises in exquisite seating for traditional and modern homes.
With it’s small footprint but deep seat, it’s the perfect fireside seat, bay window, hall or bedroom chair.
de for you:
Made for you:
- Beautiful decorative hand-turned solid wood feet.
- Impeccably finished howard style pleated arms
- Contact us for advice on accessories to complement your sofa and interiors.
Built to last:
- This chair is constructed from a solid wooden frame with a serpentine sprung seat and superloop sprung back providing the ultimate in comfort and low maintenance style.
- Beautifully finished with deep buttoned back detailing, pleated aims and exquisite piping.
- Also available in velvet, Harris Tweed and other aniline leather options.
- Hardwood rails, beautifully crafted by UK craftsman.
- Hardwood legs. Most of our feet on our sofas are detachable, making delivering your sofa to its new home that bit easier.
Seat width: 50cm
Seat depth: 60cm
Seat height: 42cm