LAST CHANCE Throne 2 Seater Sofa Festival Wine Velvet (182 x 99 x 90cm)
Timeless elegance, sumptuous comfort and an air of romance…meet our newest love
With a high back and arms, the Throne gives a nod to aristocratic history and the traditional Knole sofa, where lovers would share secrets and steal kisses behind its secluded arms and high back. The Throne features shapely lines, subtle pleating, and crisp piping; It looks stunning in both traditional and contemporary homes.
Perfect for cosying up with your significant other or the whole family for a Netflix binge, The Throne features generous proportions with a high Serpentine sprung back and deep Serpentine sprung seats. Luxury feather-filled scatter cushions complete the look and make resisting its enveloping arms near impossible.
If you’re blessed with high ceilings and airy spaces, this range is a great option to take advantage of stunning features and make a statement. The Throne’s high back balances room proportions and ensures that it earns its place in your heart and home. Like an original Knole, the range boasts high arms which are detachable for ease of access.
Beautiful colour options available, with sizes to suit the needs of your home.
Made for you:
- The Throne comes in a range of sublime velvet shades to suit your décor all with a glamourous, subtle sheen.
- Colour options are also available, ring for a virtual tour to see the full selection.
- Feather-filled scatter cushions are included with the sofas; the 4 seater sofa comes with 5 luxury cushions.
- Hand-turned solid wood feet.
- Contact us for advice on accessories to complement your sofa and interiors.
Built to last:
- British made, this sofa is constructed from a solid wooden frame, serpentine sprung base and superloop back springs for durability and support.
- Award winning foamflex seat interior for fantastic comfort
- All our solid wood feet on our sofas are detachable, making delivering your sofa to its new home that bit easier.
- As this sofa has generous proportions you might decide to install via patio doors. The sofa has arms that unbolt for moving through standard width doorways if this option isn’t available.