ZH Oskar Chaise + 3 Seater RHF Leather Hand Rubbed (300 x 185 x 76cm)
Regular price £3,095.00
Quite simply a showstopper of a sofa
The Oskar sofa needs little introduction. It’s a beautiful, timeless settee that’s built to last a lifetime. It features classic, beautiful, rolled lines of a Chesterfield sofa; sumptuous, curved arms and a deep hand-pulled buttoned back, along with the distinctive diamond tufting pattern.
The Oskar is meticulously made by a small family run business in Chesterfield. The experienced craftsmen using traditional methods and the finest materials. They carefully cut every frame, sew every stitch and hand pull every button so you can rest assured the sofa you choose will be with you and your family for many, many years to come.
This is our ultimate sofa. Exceptionally deep (it measures 106cm in depth, most sofas measure around 95cm), you’ll enjoy an unparalleled level of comfort and style in choosing this product. Upholstered in the best quality buttery, full grain aniline leather, each piece has its own patina which will get ever-more exquisite as each year passes.
Made for you:
- This piece can be bespoke made to any size with the upholstered finish of your choice, ring for a virtual tour to see the full selection.
- Hand turned wooden feet
- Contact us for advice on accessories to complement your sofa and interiors.
Built to last:
- British made, this sofa is constructed from a solid wooden beech frame and individual coils of solid steel springs - the ultimate in sofa suspension, providing durability and comfort that is second to none.
- Leather is a natural product and like a fingerprint, it features unique attributes such as shade, grain variation and natural markings, all of which enhance its beauty. The Oskar is upholstered using the finest aniline and buffalo hide leather. We use the best leather you can buy as it’s the most natural, soft and gracefully supple.
- Aniline leather is a type of leather dyed exclusively with soluble dyes. The dye colours the leather, resulting in a product which enhances its beautiful natural surface. Over time it will develop its own beautiful natural patina, much like a fingerprint, and you’ll have something that’s one of a kind!
- The Oskar range is made using time-honoured techniques and hand-finished with pulled buttons.
Due to each item being made using natural materials and processes no two pieces are the same and variations will naturally occur with colour between different pieces.