Hepburn Snuggler Loveseat Sofa
If item is Pre Order: Delivery time 6-7 weeks
Loveseat measurements: 147cm W, 106cm D, 86cm H
There’s something about a rolled armed sofa that’s elegance defined. Channelling 1930s glamour with it’s low back and rounded arms, the Hepburn makes for a beautiful focal point. Sumptuously deep, it invites you to sit back and relax. The arms and seat cushions are similarly deliberately generous, curved to perfection and perfectly in proportion, all finished with beautiful piping detail.
You’ve got that sweet spot of comfort and refined elegance. The scatter back cushions offer that squishy comfort, all for an amazing price point. All you need now is a martini - shaken not stirred of course!
Made for you:
- Meticulously made in Lancashire
- Beautiful feather-filled cushions as standard on sofas in this range.
- Available in a choice of body and accent colours.
- Also available as a classic back option
- Bespoke colour options available, ring for a virtual tour to see the full selection.
Contact us for advice on accessories to complement your sofa and interiors.
Made to last:
- Upholstered using commercial quality velvet, this sofa is durable and beautifully eye-catching.
- British made, this sofa is constructed from a wooden frame and serpentine spring seat with silent wire to distribute weight evenly across the sofa for comfort and support.
- Comes with feather scatter back cushions and small scatters.
- Seat cushions are fully reversible
- Built as a modular sofa, the stunning design is practical too!
Floor to seat height: 50cm
Seat depth: 85cm
Arm width: 28cm
Internal width: 91cm