Oskar Tetrad Midi 3 Seater Sofa in Hand Antiqued Buffalo Leather
Midi 3 Seater measurements: 208cm W, 110cm D, 75cm H
Bespoke to order, lead time 8-10 weeks
Beautifully made from start to finish, our Tetrad Oskar is simply stunning.
Tetrad sofas and chairs are handcrafted using the finest materials and traditional techniques, becoming the heirloom pieces of tomorrow.
The ideal place to rest after a long day. The leather is the finest quality - beautiful buffalo hide.
Buffalo hide is warm, durable and comfortable. It has a unique hand-antiqued finish which enhances the natural patina of the leather and is wonderfully practical for everyday use.
Finished with a deep button design, our Tetrad Oskar oozes countryside chic, perfectly complementing traditional Chesterfield style furniture and laid-back farmhouse living.
Made in Lancashire
Made for you:
- Beautiful decorative hand-turned solid wood feet.
- The hand rubbed antique buffalo hide on each piece is unique.
- Impeccably finished scroll arms, the piping and button detailing is stunning.
- Contact us for advice on accessories to complement your sofa and interiors.
Built to last:
- This chair is constructed from a hardwood frame with a serpentine sprung base and superloop sprung back providing the ultimate in comfort and low maintenance style.
- Beautiful hand antiqued leather finish which is hardwearing and elegant.
- Beautifully crafted by UK craftsman.
- Hardwood legs. The feet on this range are detachable, making delivering your sofa to its new home that bit easier.
Available in petit, midi and grand size, and matching footstool