Banbury Chesterfield Wing Chair
If item is Pre Order: Delivery time 6-8 weeks
Wing chair measurements: 85cm W, 105cm D, 105cm H
The Banbury wing chair fuses heritage luxury with countryside chic. Dressed in a stunning mix of Harris Tweed and the finest aniline leather, it takes inspiration from classic chesterfield style, with a beautiful high back, slim curvaceous arms, wide wings and a reclined back for comfort.
As with the rest of the range, you’ll appreciate its clever proportions; generously deep in the seat, elegant, low arms for relaxing. The Banbury’s beautiful detailing makes it stand out - you’ll notice the hand finished studs and crisp piping, and the beautiful scrolling detail of the arms. And true to a classic Chesterfield - the classic design will only get more beautiful with age.
Dressed in Harris Tweed and Aniline Leather
This practical mix provides the best of both worlds, you get the cosy warmth of Harris Tweed and all the practicality and stunning beauty of the finest aniline leather.
Made for you:
- Made in Lancashire
- Precision made frame assembled by hand using Birch plywood and/or timber
- Webbed and sprung suspension system providing durability and comfort that is second to none.
- All fillings are manufactured in the UK and use custom soft seated reflex foam
- Beautifully finished with stud and piping detail
- Detachable solid wood feet for easy installation
- Elegant tapered legs, with a generous seat for curl up comfort.
Floor to Seat height = 48cm
Depth (Front of cushion to back) = 53cm
Arm width = 18cm
Internal width = 44cm