Mackenzie Tetrad Chesterfield Chair in Hand Antiqued Buffalo Leather
Bespoke lead times 8-10 weeks
Chair measurements - 87cm W, 94cm D, 117cm H
The Tetrad MacKenzie chair is a classic wing chair - it’s solid, generous and built to last. Made exclusively for Tetrad, the statement deep buttoned back is luxurious and exceptionally comfortable. The high back wraps elegantly around the chair for support, and the pocket-sprung seat features a feather filled removable seat cushion for extra comfort.
The chair always looks stylish and is made for cosy afternoons. Beautiful, aged, brass hand-studded arms complete the look.
Perfect for large rooms and as the fireside seat of choice, this chair will never be lost in a corner.
Frame includes a 10 year guarantee.
Made for you:
- Meticulously made in Lancashire. Tetrad is synonymous with British quality and expert craftsmanship and this chair is a great example of their exceptional eye for detail.
- Hand studding detail on chair front with hide piping
- Beautiful design detailing with a luxurious deep buttoned webbed back for timeless elegance.
- Elegant polished hardwood legs
- Matching footstool sold separately
- Contact us for advice on accessories to complement your sofa and interiors.
Built to last:
- Designed with a pocket sprung seat and feather filled seat cushion for the ultimate in comfort.
- Fully seasoned solid hardwood frame - glued, screwed & dowelled.
- Frames are subject to specialist tough testing, well in excess of normal domestic use.