Mid-Century Milo Armchair in Green Leather
If item is Pre Order: Delivery time 7-8 weeks
Armchair measurements: 110cm W, 102cm D, 92cm H
Inspired by the industrial style of the mid-century, our Milo sofa delivers serious Man Men design vibes: iconic, luxurious and unquestionably cool.
A sofa of perfect visual balance, beautiful semi-aniline leather is contrasted by long tapering legs - a nod to the Ercol design of the 60s.The proportions of the Milo make it a clever choice, it’s slim arms give generous seating for size, whilst the beautiful shapely frame perfectly balances the generous, squishy seating.
The Milo offers a stunning alternative to Harris Tweed and is available in a range of stunning semi-aniline leather finishes to suit all palettes. It beautifully complements the Banbury, Chessington and Louis ranges and is an ideal choice for snugs, home offices or as a focal point in an open plan living space; you’ll find the iconic design stands out wherever it’s placed, in a perfectly understated Don Draper way of course!
Made for you
- Made in Lancashire by a team of highly skilled furniture makers. This range is constructed from a hardwood & composite board frame, with serpentine springs and silent wire to distribute weight evenly. The fibre-filled and elasticated webbing back provides support and squishy comfort.
- Dressed in beautiful semi-aniline leather, the Milo comes in a stunning range of colour options. Ring for a virtual tour to see the full selection.
- Made responsibly, reducing product waste and the use of chemicals.
- The Milo features the award-winning Extraflex seat interior with 5 year guarantee. This combines the sumptuous comfort of fibre filling, with the wonderful shape retention of foam.
- The back cushions come secured with zips so this sofa never looks short of impeccable.
- The frame comes in a range of colour options: Walnut, Mid Oak & Grey Ash. Please contact the sales team for further information.