Monique Spink & Edgar Midi 3 Seater Sofa in Opium Sapphire Blue
Monique Midi measurements: 208cm W, 105cm D, 93cm H
Bespoke to order, lead time 8-10 weeks
Meticulously made by the award-winning British furniture specialists Tetrad, the spacious design perfectly balances form and function. The Tetrad Monique offers art deco glamour with elegant sweeping arms and a gently sloping back.
Constructed using the latest technology, the range features award-winning feather-wrapped pocket sprung technology with specialist pockets built into the arms and seat for the ultimate in comfort.
The timeless design is perfect for larger rooms - it’s proportionally generous without looking or feeling heavy. And there’s no time wasted on plumping cushions, the cleverly designed seat cushions retain their shape, minimising the need for constant maintenance.
Using knowledge and expertise spanning over 175 years, the Monique range combines Spink and Edgar springing technology with Art Deco inspired designs featuring GP & J Baker printed fabrics and sumptuous Italian Velvet.
Every piece is meticulously made by hand in Lancashire by expert furniture makers with more than 5 generations of experience.
Made for you:
- Hardwood frame, glued and dowelled
- Superloop sprung back with foam overlay
- Serpentine sprung base with award-winning pocket sprung technology
- Feather filled reversible seat cushions
- Elegant solid hardwood feet
- Contact us for advice on accessories to complement your sofa and interiors.
Built to last:
- Always looks great, with minimal plumping or tidying required.
- Fully seasoned solid hardwood frame, guaranteed for 10 years.
- Frames are subject to specialist tough testing, well in excess of normal domestic use.